- Prep Time: 8 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready in: 18 min
- Yield: 14 1″ cookies
- 1 1/4 cups canned chickpeas, well-rinsed and patted dry with a paper towel
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons (165 grams) of Nutzy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup (80 grams) of your choice of Honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup (90 grams) chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F / 175°C. Combine all the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, in a food processor and process until very smooth. Make sure to scrape the sides and the top to get the little chunks of chickpeas and process again until they’re combined.
- Put in the chocolate chips and stir it if you can, or pulse it once or twice. The mixture will be very thick and sticky.
- With wet hands, form into 1 1/2″ balls. Place onto a Silpat or a piece of parchment paper. If you want them to look more like normal cookies, press down slightly on the balls. They don’t do much rising.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. The dough balls will still be very soft when you take them out of the oven. They will not set like normal cookies.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature (or in the fridge) for up to 1 week.