¾ cups Nutzy Peanut Butter (or more if desired)
2 cups mashed ripe bananas (6 medium bananas)
¼ cup butter
2 cups brown sugar or Honey
3 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup sour cream1 cup chocolate chips (if desired)
2 teaspoons vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottoms only of 2 loaf pans.
- Microwave Nutzy Peanut Butter and butter for 30 to 45 seconds. Stir until mixture is smooth.
- In large bowl, beat brown sugar (or honey) and eggs with mixer until blended. Add Nutzy Peanut Butter mixture and beat well.
- In another bowl, mix flour, sour cream, baking soda and salt. Add flour mixture to Nutzy Peanut Butter mixture until blended. Stir in bananas, chocolate chips and vanilla until blended. Divide batter between pans.
- Bake 1 hour 10 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow toCool for 10 minutes minimum
- Drizzle extra Nutzy Peanut Butter on top for added fun, taste and pleasure !