While it might sound too weird at first, Nutzy peanut butter is actually the perfect complement to bacon and burgers! It’s creamy texture and slightly sweet flavour counterbalances bacon’s salty crispiness.
- 1 pack Bacon
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, sliced, if desired
- 3/4 cup Nutzy Creamy Smooth Peanut Butter
- 4 bread buns, toasted
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- In large bowl, combine ground beef, salt and pepper.
- Form beef into 4 patties and grill to desired doneness.
- Top burger patties with 2 slices cheddar cheese, if desired.
- In microwave oven, warm Nutzy peanut butter for 30 seconds.
- Place burger patty on bun. Spread warmed Nutzy peanut butter on top of patty generously.
- Top with 2 to 4 slices bacon and add burger bun.