1 Cup Nutzy Honey Peanut Spread
¼ cup butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
11/2 cup mashed bananas
¾ cup milk
1 cup flour
21/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1/3 cup peanut butter or chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray cupcake tin with cooking spray.
- In a bowl beat together the butter, Nutzy Honey Peanut Spread until creamy. Add in eggs, vanilla, bananas and milk.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until combined. Stir in chocolate or peanut butter chips if desired.
- Pour batter into muffin tin. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool and store leftovers in an airtight container.