Prep: 1hr 40m
Cook: 1hr 20m
1 cup Nutzy Honey Peanut Spread
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup unsalted butter
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup honey
6 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup chopped groundnuts
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease and flour a cake tin.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a bowl.
- Mix Nutzy Honey Peanut Spread and butter in a large bowl. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add honey and beat to combine.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and beat until just combined (do not over-mix). Stir in chopped groundnuts.
- Pour and spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour, 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool and drizzle with Nutzy Honey Peanut Spread and chopped groundnuts.