1 cup flour
¼ cup cocoa powder
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
½ cup Nutzy Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread
½ cup unsalted butter
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter or choco chips
- Whisk flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar in a bowl. Add Nutzy Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread and beat until combined. Add egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Add flour mixture.
- Using a scoop, portion the dough into 16 round balls and press down slightly to flatten. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet and place cookies at least 3” apart.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cookies start to crack. Cool for 10 minutes.